Peace to the Sky
Sky to the Earth
Earth beneath the Sky
Strength in Everyone.
~ from Morrigu’s Prophecy

Saturday, January 15, 2011

From the Desk of Cyrellys: My exopolitics articles 2010 - January 2011

I've recently been examining exopolitics in a purely political and philosophical perspective. I've been watching the new global governance form up and its spread of nation dismantling behaviors. Extraterrestrial contact as a political and social issue within the global shared infrastructure is seemingly closely interrelated to many surface actions in a way we generally don't verbalize. One of the issues I've perused extensively is patriotism and rhetoric in the context of the exopolitical paradigm. The following articles are my initial muse... fledgling thoughts in need of further fleshing out but illustrative of some places I'm exploring in regards to exopolitical mediation.

Thoughts On Liberty & Contact Disclosure

The Depth of Changes Rolling Out With Global Governance and The Contact Paradigm

The Future of Learning To Communicate With ET

Shattering A Blue Beam

Global Governance in Early January 2011

Watching End of Sovereign Governments & Rise of Corporations

Global Misbehavior: Information Control

My opinion on bad ET experiences

Patriotism is political

FiOs.